PNP Will Hire 17,000 New Policemen In 2020
Philippine National Police or PNP will hire 17,000 new policemen in 2020.
PNP Officer-in-Charge, Police Lieutenant General Archie Francisco F Gamboa said, “We want the largest pool of applicants that we can muster from which to select only the best and most qualified candidates that will be recruited into the police service.”
With monthly gross salary of P29,668.00 and other benefits, the applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Citizen of the Philippines;
- Person of good moral character;
- Must have passed the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests to be administered by the PNP;
- Must possess a formal baccalaureate degree from a recognized learning institution;
- Must have any of the following basic eligibility requirement.
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged from previous employment.
- Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62m) in height for male and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m) for female.
- Must weigh not more or less than five kilograms (5kg) from normal weight.
- Must not be less than twenty-one (21) or more than thirty (30) years of age
All applicants must go to PNP Online Recruitment Application System (ORAS) portal or apply it here !