English Teachers in Thailand
The Thai-Japanese Association School (Sriracha Campus) is especially interested in candidates who have a goal and/or passion for EAL as a career.
• 2 year contract.
• Starting monthly compensation range (salary + allowances) between 80,000 and 90,000 Thai baht per month. (Starting monthly compensation above 80,000 Thai baht is based on Japanese language proficiency)
• Annual bonus of 200% of 1 month’s salary at the completion of year 1 and 2. The annual bonus increases to 250% of 1 month’s salary at the completion of year 3 and to 300% of 1 month’s salary at the completion of year 4.
• 40 days paid vacation plus most Thai national holidays.
• Airfare paid from country of residence.
• Health insurance.
• Visa and work permits are processed and paid for by the school.
General Job Description:
• Teach English independently and in collaboration with Japanese English teachers.
• Preparation of engaging classroom materials in support of student-centered activities.
• Standard planning and record keeping.
• Participation in extracurricular school functions.
Required Qualifications and Documents:
• Must be a native English speaker and hold a passport from the USA, the UK, Canada,
Australia, New Zealand, or Ireland.
• Must have a degree in education from an accredited university. (B.Ed., PGCE, GDipEd, M.Ed. etc.).
• Must be able to provide all original degrees, academic transcripts, teaching licenses, and a university letter confirming dates of enrollment and degrees earned. The university letter must be written on university letterhead and sealed in a university envelop.
• Must be able to provide a criminal background check.
If you are an experienced EAL teacher and meet the requirements for employment, please forward a detailed CV/resume to Jeff at email@example.com
Only candidates who fully meet the qualifications and requirements listed above will be contacted.
Due to the volume of CVs/resumes that we receive, please refrain from contacting the school directly. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Disclaimer: We, at Quotes, are not recruiters nor an agency. We are only sharing job opportunities and advertisements across multiple countries. We do not claim ownership of all of the posts and all are owned by their respective owners. If you feel that any post/s are fraudulent and/or misused or violating any copyrights, please contact us and we will take action accordingly. Although we post ads from authentic and/or registered sources, we cannot assure that all postings are valid and legitimate. It is the sole responsibility of the user to be vigilant if any company asks for fees or money and beware of scammers. In no circumstances shall Quotes is no liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of information from Quotes.