English Teacher Hiring in Canada
We help you connect to Online English Teaching (or Teach Abroad) job opportunities!
Submit One Application to All the Matching Teaching Jobs.
We work closely with the HR of the companies, so will be able to expedite the interview process and help you along.
Here is the partial list of the companies we work closely with,
DaDa, Magic Ears, QKids, Landi, Hujiang, VIPABC/iTutorGroup, PalFish, 31abc, CCClass, VIPKID, Micro Language, SayABC, Shiliu, and More!
***Online English Teaching (work from home)***
– Hourly Rate: $15~48 USD per hour.
– Student Ages: All ages including adult. The majority of the openings are to children age 4~15.
– Class size: One-on-One, Small group (2~6 students), or Large group 20~25.
– Both Native or Non-Native with a neutral accent.
– Bachelors degree or currently pursuing one.
– TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (Preferred)
– Teaching experience (Preferred)
Here are some schools based on the different categories
– Teaching Adult – iTutorGroup/VIPABC, Palfish, Hujiang, Cambly
– Teaching Children – SayABC, Magic Ears, Micro Languages, VIPKID, iTutorGroup/VIP Jr, Palfish, Shiliu, 31abc, Class100, Hujiang, and many more
– Off-Peak Hours (Beijing time) – iTutorGroup, Palfish, Micro Language, Class100, and many more.
– Non-Native English Teacher – iTutorGroup, Palfish, ABC360
– Salary: US$2,100~3,000 per month in Shanghai, Beijing, Taipei, and other major cities.
– Student bodies: The majority of the openings are kindergarten and K12 (age 3~16). Local public and private schools, English language school, adult business professional training, etc.
– Requirements (Strictly required for Visa reason)
– Native Speakers only (US/Canada/UK/South Africa/Australia/New Zealand/Ireland)
– South Korea, China – Bachelors degree. For some China, need to have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate. 120 hrs with onsite practices.
-Taiwan – Bachelors degree or associate degree with TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
Disclaimer: We, at Quotes, are not recruiters nor an agency. We are only sharing job opportunities and advertisements across multiple countries. We do not claim ownership of all of the posts and all are owned by their respective owners. If you feel that any post/s are fraudulent and/or misused or violating any copyrights, please contact us and we will take action accordingly. Although we post ads from authentic and/or registered sources, we cannot assure that all postings are valid and legitimate. It is the sole responsibility of the user to be vigilant if any company asks for fees or money and beware of scammers. In no circumstances shall Quotes is no liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of information from Quotes.